Frama - Rivet Box Table - Steel
The elegant and versatile Rivet Box Table combines traditional furniture craftsmanship and modern industrial production. Because of its sturdy construction, this timeless piece of furniture can be arranged either vertically or horizontally and can be used as a table, a storage unit, a pedestal for display, or a combination of all three.
Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool.
A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in mind.
– May be used as side furnishing, a piece for storage or display
– Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
– Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
Materials / Dimensions
– Untreated Aluminum
– H 48 / W 32.8 / D 32.8 cm
– Jonas Trampedach, 2014
– Permanent Collection